Description de l’entreprise :
systemd is a consulting firm in brand strategy. It focuses on the Sports Business market and has a
strong expertise in matters relating to Outdoor activities and events. The company has a longlasting
presence in the Outdoor and Mountaineering market.
To support the development of one of our major clients (The International Federation of Sport
Climbing), systemd is looking for an International Communications Officer. We offer you the
opportunity to assist us in all projects related to the preparation and promotion of the IFSC and
IFSC international events in China.
Description de l’offre :
You will assist our consultant to implement the IFSC communication plan on both Chinese medias
and social medias.
• Animate the digital brand strategies related to the IFSC events: assisting in management
of IFSC social media accounts in China.
• Monitoring the brand reputation management in Chinese,
• Write Press Releases in perfect Chinese,
• Assist in the media relations management with Chinese journalists,
• Supervise key metrics of the Chinese social medias,
• Management of the media requests from Chinese journalists.
Profil recherché :
Education; language and IT competences
• University qualification or equivalent in marketing and communication,
• Ability to work in a team and follow up projects/activities, in terms of both managing the
flow of files and communicating with colleagues,
• Chinese mother tongue compulsory,
• Very good spelling and writing skills,
• Ability to work with Word, Excel, Facebook, Twitter, WeChat, Weibo, Yukou, Douyin (tikitok),
Zhihu tools - Photoshop/Indesign and CMS software is a plus.
Technical, organisational and personal competences
• Planning and organisational skills,
• Rigor and attention to details,
• Ability to participate actively in setting joint objectives through his/her commitment and
ability to respect the contributions of all members of a team,
• Ability to consider interpersonal differences as an added value and to interact
constructively with all types of people,
• Availability on weekends to cover the IFSC Competitions Season (from April),
• Traveling to event venues when needed.
Behaviour and attitude
• Respect of internal rules of conduct and all instructions and procedures in place
(information security, Code of Ethics, etc.),
• Excellent command of corporate tools and compliance with internal usage rules (Livelink,
Outlook, Evernote, Skype etc.),
• Collaboration and transfer of knowledge,
• Positive attitude and open-mindedness,
• Diplomacy and flexibility,
• Diligence and discretion combined with sound professional ethics,
• Enthusiasm, good ability to adapt, reactive and efficient,
• Curiosity and interest in sport and international events,
• If you practice climbing or another outdoor sport, it will be a plus.
Thank for sending your CV, and as a cover letter please make a short presentation of the IFSC,
from the elements available online. You can send your application by email at the following
Expérience requise : de 0 à 3 ans
Date limite de candidature : 28-02-2020