Référence de l'offre : systemd 122018
Description de l’entreprise :
Cabinet conseil en intelligence économique, en stratégie marketing et en ingénierie touristique, systemd a fait le choix de se concentrer sur les questions propres au sport, au loisir et au tourisme de pleine nature. L'entreprise bénéficie d'un ancrage fort sur le marché de l'Outdoor et de la Montagne.
Description de l’offre :
To support the development of one of our major clients (The International Federation of Sport Climbing), systemd is looking for an International Communications Officer. We offer you the opportunity to assist us in all projects related to the preparation and promotion of the IFSC and IFSC international events.
You will assist our consultant to implement the IFSC communication plan but also communication
strategies for additional clients.
Thank for sending your CV, and as a cover letter please make a short presentation of the IFSC, from the elements available online. You can send your application by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Profil recherché :
Education; language and IT competences
• University qualification or equivalent: communication or event management,
• Ability to work in a team and follow up projects/activities, in terms of both managing the flow of files and communicating with colleagues,
• English mother tongue compulsory,
• Very good spelling and writing skills,
• Ability to work with Word, Excel, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube tools - Photoshop/Indesign and CMS software is a plus.
Technical, organisational and personal competences
• Planning and organisational skills,
• Rigor and attention to details,
• Ability to participate actively in setting joint objectives through his/her commitment and ability to respect the contributions of all members of a team,
• Ability to consider interpersonal differences as an added value and to interact constructively with all types of people,
• Availability on weekends to cover the IFSC Competitions Season (from April to November),
• Traveling to event venues when needed.
Behaviour and attitude
• Respect of internal rules of conduct and all instructions and procedures in place (information security, Code of Ethics, etc.),
• Excellent command of corporate tools and compliance with internal usage rules (Livelink, Outlook, Evernote, Skype etc.),
• Collaboration and transfer of knowledge,
• Positive attitude and open-mindedness,
• Diplomacy and flexibility,
• Diligence and discretion combined with sound professional ethics,
• Enthusiasm, good ability to adapt, reactive and efficient,
• Curiosity and interest in sport and international events,
• If you practice climbing or another outdoor sport, it will be a plus.
Expérience requise : de 0 à 3 ans
Date limite de candidature : 31-01-2019